“K9Cabana Dog Resort’s PLAY RULES”
- Current vaccines are required. Rabies, Distemper/Parvo and Bordetella vaccinations for at least one week before any visit. Any series of vaccination boosters must be complete as well. We recommend also speaking to your vet about the Canine Influenza vaccine, although not required.
- All dogs must be at least 16 weeks old & must be spayed or neutered if older than 8 months.
- Must be on a reputable brand of Flea preventative (flea collars are not sufficient protection)
- Must be free from contagious diseases such as puppy warts, kennel cough, fleas, worms, parasites, etc.
- Meet & Greet – All 4 legged guests must be evaluated prior to socialized play. **(Out of town guests may bypass this with a series of additional questions, reference from current dog daycare in home town, etc.)
- **Unaltered dogs will not be permitted to enter our facility unless: Under 25 lbs. or a puppy 8 months or less.
7. Please keep your dog leashed and under control while entering our facility. You should walk through the entrance first, with your dog to follow. Please don’t allow your dog to jump on staff or the playroom walls.